Friday, June 21, 2013

Weekend in York

Last weekend Rob and I went to York.  While I was helping with a baby shower for a sweet college friend in Charlotte, Rob was being put to work.  He really doesn't expect anything less when he goes to York, but he doesn't seem to mind.  Daddy put him on the skidsteer (first time ever) to help with cutting and bagging oats.  I'm thankful for a husband who works so hard and is always up for anything new. He also got to experience picking blueberries for the first time!  We picked 2 gallons together in about an hour, so I'd say he's pretty good at it!  Needless to say, this week I've been using lots of blueberry recipes.  I froze most of them:


But I also made blueberry muffins and blueberry crisp (which is really this recipe- just substitute blueberries for the raspberries.)

One of the highlights of the weekend was seeing our cutie pie niece:
I love her funny faces. :)

And we got to celebrate Father's Day with my dad, Pawpaw, and brothers.  (Hard to believe that my brothers are dads now!)
Very thankful for a wonderful father who has pointed us to our perfect Heavenly Father through Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment