Monday, June 16, 2014

Sisters Shower

My sisters and sisters-in-law had a sweet brunch shower for me and Quinn at Heather's house toward the end of May.  Unfortunately, I have been awful about taking pictures at showers and in documenting this pregnancy in general.  Hopefully, I'll be better about this once Quinn is here!  I've been working on organizing some type of baby book and I'm sure I'll be taking lots of pictures!  I think Rob and I are most curious about what she'll look like.  Anyway, here are a few pictures from the sisters shower that others graciously took.
Macey and Nana


Yummy breakfast food! (I could possibly eat breakfast 3 meals a day, especially when it includes breakfast casserole, muffins, monkey bread, and yogurt parfaits!)







It was a fun shower and really sweet time with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment