Saturday, November 17, 2012

A House Divided?

"And if a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand." Mark 3:25
Well, Rob and I know that our house isn't really divided, but we certainly differ on the college teams we cheer for.  I grew up a Clemson Tiger, and Rob grew up a South Carolina Gamecock...so for the sake of our marriage we decided to only go to one game in Columbia and one in Clemson.  Last year after one week of officially dating, we went to Columbia for the Clemson-Carolina game- it was a little more difficult than I thought but we made it through.  So here are some pictures from the games.  1. I can't believe I actually wore something red (too close to garnet if you ask me) to Columbia for the Carolina-Georgia game but I just told myself it could go for either team.  Rob was a good sport and actually wore orange to the Clemson game last weekend, and my parents were determined for him to have the best Clemson experience ever seeing as we had seats in the west end zone!  I could get used to that!




Hey, we know him! :)

Erin and I trying to convert the boys


No comments:

Post a Comment